SciPy 2015 Talk & Tutorial Videos
SciPy 2015 Highlights:
- 2 full days of 90 talks + 40 posters on topics specific to Python for science, engineering, and data analysis you won't hear anywhere else.See the full list of talks and posters here.
- Meet and talk with over 500 attendees representing diverse backgrounds and industries, gathering to share their Python experience and learn from each other.
- Incredible keynote speakers: hear from Wes McKinney, author of Pandas; Chris Wiggins, Chief Data Scientist for The New York Times; and Jake VanderPlas, director of research at the University of Washington's eScience Institute and core contributor to a number of scientific Python libraries including sci-kit learn and AstroML.
- Great social events to network and get to know other attendees, including a riverboat cruise on Lady Bird Lake, diversity luncheon, annual reception, and conference kick-off reception.
- Attend tutorials from major community contributors. Seats are still available for Software Carpentry, Machine Learning with Sci-Kit Learn (2nd session opened due to massive demand), Manipulating Numerical Data with NumPy, Image Analysis with Sci-Kit Image, Modern Optimization Methods in Python, and more. See tutorial details and the full schedule here.
- Participate in coding sprints: Over 200 community members from core developers to Python newcomers will work together to contribute to projects and code during the SciPy sprints. You can make a huge contribution and sharpen your skills at the same time.
SciPy 2014 Talk & Tutorial Videos
See the SciPy 2014 Talk and Tutorial videos, including popular topics such as: Introduction to Julia, Bayesian Statistics, and the Scikit-image library.